Passionate About Childcare?
Rosehill Day Nursery opened in September 2021 and is a brand new, professionally run and well-located nursery designed to provide the very best possible start in life for your little ones.
Are you passionate about childcare? Do you want to create an inspiring experience for every child whilst establishing a nurturing environment which encourages creativity and curiosity?
Our nursery is looking for team players to create a Caring, Nurturing & Safe environment for every child to flourish.
We are recruiting for positions across our nursery as we grow. Please get in touch to see if we have any current vacancies.
Excellent remuneration packages, company pension and other benefits are available for all successful candidates.
For any applicants who do not live within Carlisle, we are easily accessed from Warwick Road, the A69 and the M6 motorway at junction 43.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
All correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.
– Senior Nursery Practitioner
– Nursery Practitioner
– Nursery Cook
The kitchen is right at the heart of our Nursery and is key to keeping our children happy and healthy! We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and creative Nursery Cook to provide home cooked meals for our children aged birth to 5 years.
The post is flexible in terms of the days and hours worked. No weekend or bank holiday working. We also close for 2 weeks over Christmas.
- Preparing a cooked 2 course lunch and tea for all children
- Planning a healthy, balanced, nutritious and varied menu in collaboration with the nursery manager, mindful of a range of food allergies and intolerances
- Washing up and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in order to maintain our 5 star hygiene rating
- Working with the manager to create our weekly food shopping requirements within a given budget
- Must have previous experience in cooking / be competent in the kitchen and possess (or be willing to complete) a basic food hygiene certificate
As part of our safer recruitment procedures a DBS check will be required for this position